Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Natasha Rodriguez, Director of Information Technology.
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with John Szparaga, Director of Program Management.
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Juan Ho, Financial Analyst.
Houston, TX, Release: August 20, 2019. For Immediate Release.
Twin Hill is excited to announce the recent successful management buyout of the Tailored Brands’ Corporate Apparel Group, containing Twin Hill Acquisition Company, Inc., in partnership with mid-market private equity firm LDC. The deal will support the management team in taking immediate independent ownership of the business. This new ownership structure positions Twin Hill, alongside its industry-leading sister companies, Dimensions, Alexandra, and Yaffy in the United Kingdom, to expand its global reach within a true corporate apparel and uniform manufacturing and service environment. Twin Hill will continue to operate under the Twin Hill brand and serve as the U.S. based company within the newly acquired independent apparel group.
With this new structure in place, the management team will now have a vested stake in the success of the organization and full control over the ability to reinvest the corporate dollars back into the business. Additionally, these new financial pillars allow Twin Hill the opportunity to fully focus on the corporate apparel market. The new corporate focus will be to grow the Twin Hill footprint and better serve the domestic and global markets through its extensive international supply chain and distribution network shared seamlessly throughout its organization. This not only allows the company to provide an even higher level of service to existing and future brand-focused partners, but it also positions the new organization to become the industry’s leading corporate apparel provider within the mid-market sector.
About Twin Hill: With over 20 years servicing the corporate apparel industry, Twin Hill specializes in implementing both domestic and global innovative, full-service, custom apparel programs for brand-focused partners within the mid-market uniform sector. Twin Hill’s apparel programs and clients require and receive a commitment to product quality, superior customer service, a talented and innovative design team, a knowledgeable and savvy product development team, a global supply chain platform, a stable and well-funded financial cornerstone, and complete dedication to each program’s success. For more information, visit https://www.twinhillcorp.com/.
About Dimensions: Dimensions is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bespoke corporate clothing, offering a financially stable organization which is steeped in knowledge and expertise on delivering successful clothing programs for people at work. This is supported and enhanced by having an international client base which is serviced worldwide, utilizing best practices. https://www.dimensions.co.uk/
About Alexandra: Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854. From the development of women’s workwear at the start of the 20th Century, right through to the development of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK, to the solutions now offered to millions of wearers across the world, Alexandra remains true to its core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. For more information, visit https://www.alexandra.co.uk/.
About Yaffy: Founded in 1924, Yaffy manufactured raincoats to supply the local market in the UK. It became involved in public tenders, initially supplying the Metropolitan Police in London, and then expanding to supply all UK Police Forces with waterproof garments and allied products. Yaffy has expanded its core focus on police clothing and expertise in foul weather and uniform apparel by penetrating other emergency services sectors, such as the Fire Service and the Ministry of Defense, to provide structural firefighting protective equipment, station wear and uniform apparel. Yaffy products include, High Visibility and Black Waterproof clothing complimented with a range of performance fleeces and lightweight high visibility outerwear, constructed from fabrics at the cutting edge of garment technology. For more information, visit http://www.yaffy.co.uk/.
About LDC: LDC is the private equity arm of Lloyds Banking Group. It is the most active mid-market private equity investor, having completed over 25% more buyouts and expansion deals than any other mid-market private equity firm in the last ten years. LDC supports management teams from all sectors and in every corner of the UK from its regional network of nine offices. Founded in 1981, LDC has a 35 year track record of success and has invested £4billion in more than 550 companies. For more information about LDC, visit https://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/.
About PNC: The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, organized around its customers and communities for strong relationships and local delivery of retail and business banking including a full range of lending products; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. For information about PNC, visit www.pnc.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Ron Cheruvelil, Web Content Administrator.
1. What is your job title? Web Content Administrator
2. How long have you worked at Twin hill? 2 Years.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work? Log into my computer and check my emails.
4. Coffee or tea? I love both, prefer morning coffee and evening tea.
5. Have you read any good books lately? No, I’m not much of a reading person.
6. What is your favorite season in Texas? Spring season.
7. How have you progressed since joining Twin Hill? I started off as a contractor, and after three months I was offered my current position as a Twin Hill employee.
8. What are your main responsibilities? Perform daily updates and maintenance to the websites. Monitor every website’s content and corrects as necessary.
9. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most? Being able to work on web designing and seeing those designs ideas in real time.
10. What is the most challenging part of your job? Coordinating different departments to achieve client’s request and ensure it delivers before its deadline.
11. What’s your favorite sports team? I love playing basketball, and the Houston Rockets are my favorite team.
12. What department is your role under? Twin Hill Business Systems
13. What makes your team different than others? In our team, each member contributes their fair share of the workload and fully understand their responsibilities. We communicate openly with each other, sharing their thoughts, opinions and ideas. We are always happy to assist others when they need a helping hand with work.
14. How would you describe your team in three words? Creative, Positive and Hardworking.
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests? I enjoy movies a lot and love going out with my family.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far? I am incredibly appreciative of the opportunity to receive two MVP awards.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? I like Astronomy. I am always fascinated about stars and planets. Interested in geography, too, and I like learning more about new countries and people.
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be? Enjoying the view on a peak of the mountain.
19. What’s the best vacation spot? Fall season. Portland, Maine
20. What will you do when you get home today? Play with my son and go out with wife for shopping.
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Ivette Giboyeaux, Senior Program Manager.
1. What is your job title?
Sr. Program Manager.
2. How long have you worked at Twin hill?
I’m on my 6th year.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work?
Grab a cup of ice water! :)
4. Coffee or tea?
I never acquired the taste for coffee. Arizona Green Tea it is.
5. Have you read any good books lately?
Actually yes. It was a James Patterson book called Fifty Fifty. It’s a story about Detective Harriett Blue whose brother is accused of being a serial killer. Patterson is one of my favorites alongside Steven King.
6. What is your favorite season in Texas?
Winter. I can’t wait for sweater weather.
7. How have you progressed since joining Twin Hill?
I’ve aged!! LOL… Joking aside, my life prior to TH was retail and product development. I was the client. So today, I put myself in the client’s shoes and ask what I would do, what would my expectations be, how would I feel or react given certain situations? I believe this has helped me build strong relationships with my clients.
8. What are your main responsibilities?
Relationship building. Delivering on promises made. Keeping the client happy while achieving a win win situation. And most importantly, taking thorough notes. :)
9. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most?
I’m a product person so I love anytime I can interact with the product.
10. What is the most challenging part of your job?
The challenges vary by client. I do embrace each because they make my job more interesting and make us stronger as a company.
11. What’s your favorite sports team?
I’m loyal to Chicago, so the Bulls and Cubs are my favorite. But I also love certain NBA players like Curry, KD, Kuzma, and Irving, making their teams important to me as well. Oh and I can’t forget the Astros. They have a special place in my heart too.
12. What department is your role under?
Twin Hill Operations
13. What makes your team different than others?
I see the PM team as the “Special Team”. We take the hand off and run with it. We are the creators of the plan, the managers of the plan, the ones that bring the other teams together to implement the plan. We roll up our sleeves and do what it takes, whether it’s helping to pack orders at the DC, conducting fittings across the US, or being on hand supporting different client events. We do it together, as a team.
14. How would you describe your team in three words?
Resilient, hardworking, supportive.
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests?
I love the beach. Anytime I can escape to the water, I do. I also love spending time with my husband and son. They both mean the world to me.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far?
The successful uniform roll-outs of some of our largest programs, most of them in the travel and rental industries.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you?
Hmm…I like boxing and I was ringside at the Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, when Mike Tyson bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield’s ear. The crowd went crazy and I was in the middle of all that madness. What an experience I’ll never forget!!
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be?
Ornos Beach in Mykonos, Greece.
19. What’s the best vacation spot?
Greece. I was there in early May and had the most amazing time.
20. What will you do when you get home today?
The first thing is to show Boomer some love. He’s my Cocker Spaniel mix, rescue dog who never fails to meet me at the door with his tail wagging a mile a minute. After that, it’s typically to prep dinner.
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Chantel Vaughn, Account Specialist.
Twin Hill’s Customer Service team supports your program beyond industry standards. From roll-out to program maintenance, our team has you covered. Through multi-lingual customer service representatives, a diverse cultural work- force, and global management expertise, we provide a full-service program that increases the value of your brand while delivering world-class customer service.
Everywhere we go, we see branding. From shop fronts to company cars, every day we are bombarded with branding. There’s a simple reason for this. It works. Brand recognition plays a massive part in your consumers choosing whether to use your services or your competitor’s. The more recognizable a brand, the more valuable it seems in the eyes of a consumer.
So you’ve branded your website, your business cards and even your building, but have you considered branding your uniforms?
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Lynn Helfrich, Director, Program Management.