Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Sean Frady, Senior Director of Distribution and Logistics. February marks Sean's 21st work anniversary, congratulations, Sean!
1. What is your job title? Senior Director of Distribution and Logistics.
2. How long have you worked at Twin hill? Since February of 1998 in California.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work? I make coffee. LOTS of coffee.
4. Coffee or tea? Coffee (see above).
5. Have you read any good books lately? I'm always reading, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind.
6. What is your favorite season in Texas? Spring.
7. Do you really drink that much coffee? 3 pots a day.
8. What are your main responsibilities? Order fulfillment.
9. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most? Mentoring my staff.
10. What is the most challenging part of your job? Forecasting labor based off a need that's only 4 hours old.
11. What’s your favorite sports team? Miller Motorsports (ultra4 racing).
12. What department is your role under? Order fulfillment, Receiving, ACL, Embroidery, Tailoring and Logistics.
13. What makes your team different than others? Tenure- my team has been doing their role for Twin Hill the longest.
14. How would you describe your team in three words? We get it done (four words).
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests? Building and rock crawling jeeps.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far? 2010 Aloha winner, Men’s Wearhouse's highest award.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? I hate mayonnaise, so much I won’t even touch the jar.
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be? Moab, Utah.
19. What’s the best vacation spot? Moab, Utah.
20. What will you do when you get home today? Work on a jeep and take the dog to the dog park :).