Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Ron Cheruvelil, Web Content Administrator.
1. What is your job title? Web Content Administrator
2. How long have you worked at Twin hill? 2 Years.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work? Log into my computer and check my emails.
4. Coffee or tea? I love both, prefer morning coffee and evening tea.
5. Have you read any good books lately? No, I’m not much of a reading person.
6. What is your favorite season in Texas? Spring season.
7. How have you progressed since joining Twin Hill? I started off as a contractor, and after three months I was offered my current position as a Twin Hill employee.
8. What are your main responsibilities? Perform daily updates and maintenance to the websites. Monitor every website’s content and corrects as necessary.
9. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most? Being able to work on web designing and seeing those designs ideas in real time.
10. What is the most challenging part of your job? Coordinating different departments to achieve client’s request and ensure it delivers before its deadline.
11. What’s your favorite sports team? I love playing basketball, and the Houston Rockets are my favorite team.
12. What department is your role under? Twin Hill Business Systems
13. What makes your team different than others? In our team, each member contributes their fair share of the workload and fully understand their responsibilities. We communicate openly with each other, sharing their thoughts, opinions and ideas. We are always happy to assist others when they need a helping hand with work.
14. How would you describe your team in three words? Creative, Positive and Hardworking.
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests? I enjoy movies a lot and love going out with my family.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far? I am incredibly appreciative of the opportunity to receive two MVP awards.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? I like Astronomy. I am always fascinated about stars and planets. Interested in geography, too, and I like learning more about new countries and people.
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be? Enjoying the view on a peak of the mountain.
19. What’s the best vacation spot? Fall season. Portland, Maine
20. What will you do when you get home today? Play with my son and go out with wife for shopping.