It’s a new year, and a new suit is ready for launch! Twin Hill recently attended the annual Mary Kay Leadership Conference in San Diego, California to introduce the new 2019 - 2020 Nicole Miller suit to the Independent Sales Directors. Twin Hill was honored to set up a booth fully staffed of Twin Hill employees ready to fit 6,500 Mary Kay Independent Sales Directors and Directors-In-Qualification. The ladies really loved the pearl detail that this suit features as well as the brightly colored blouses that elevate the entire look. The Independent Sales Directors will begin wearing this suit in July at their annual Seminar event held in Dallas, TX.
A branded uniform is more than the clothes your employees wear on a day to day basis, it’s a walking billboard, a symbol of trust and a hint towards your professionalism and company standards.
You’ve worked with our design team in order to create the ideal uniform- tailored, on brand, with the perfect style and fit. But, do you know what goes into that uniform? We have started a new series to guide you through some of the advantages and disadvantages of the four main fibers: wool, cotton, viscose and polyester. In this issue’s Fiber Guide 101, we are exploring polyester.
Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Sean Frady, Senior Director of Distribution and Logistics. February marks Sean's 21st work anniversary, congratulations, Sean!
1. What is your job title? Senior Director of Distribution and Logistics.
2. How long have you worked at Twin hill? Since February of 1998 in California.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work? I make coffee. LOTS of coffee.
4. Coffee or tea? Coffee (see above).
5. Have you read any good books lately? I'm always reading, Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind.
6. What is your favorite season in Texas? Spring.
7. Do you really drink that much coffee? 3 pots a day.
8. What are your main responsibilities? Order fulfillment.
9. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most? Mentoring my staff.
10. What is the most challenging part of your job? Forecasting labor based off a need that's only 4 hours old.
11. What’s your favorite sports team? Miller Motorsports (ultra4 racing).
12. What department is your role under? Order fulfillment, Receiving, ACL, Embroidery, Tailoring and Logistics.
13. What makes your team different than others? Tenure- my team has been doing their role for Twin Hill the longest.
14. How would you describe your team in three words? We get it done (four words).
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests? Building and rock crawling jeeps.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far? 2010 Aloha winner, Men’s Wearhouse's highest award.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? I hate mayonnaise, so much I won’t even touch the jar.
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be? Moab, Utah.
19. What’s the best vacation spot? Moab, Utah.
20. What will you do when you get home today? Work on a jeep and take the dog to the dog park :).